For the most part, today has been an uneventful day. Both Drake and Kennedy have been doing really well at meeting and surpassing their minimum requirements on their bottles. We need Drake to continue to do outstanding with his feeds; if feeds are the only thing holding Drake up from leaving, they can do a procedure called a G-Tube (Gastrostomy Tube). He would still work on his feedings at home, but the G-Tube would allow us to make sure he gets the volume that he needs. His hernia/circumcision surgery is scheduled for Wednesday, and if he needs a Gastrostomy tube (G-Tube), it will be placed then as well. Of course, it would be ideal if he did not need one, but we do understand that this is a possibility.
Brian and I will be doing a CPR class in the morning before he heads to Tyler. Kennedy's hearing screening has been tentatively set up for tomorrow, and they have asked us to bring in her carseat for the carseat test. Is this real? Could we be within days of our baby girl leaving the hospital?