Friday, December 28, 2012

Time Passes

It has been 188 days since Drake and Kennedy have been born. Brian and I have been steadfast at our daily duty to fulfilling our blog post. We have not missed a day and even on our roughest moments, we have written multiple updates. As they are settling in, we are settling in...this comes with hard decision that we have decided to decrease our daily blogging to bi-weekly updates (Tuesdays and Fridays). However, Drake and Kennedy have their own Facebook page (Team Drake and Kennedy) that we will provide pictures and videos on a regular basis.

Brief update on today...Drake's congestion is much better. Both Drake and Kennedy have taken an interest in toys. Each of them grabbed a pink ball toy and tried to eat/chew on it. Kennedy did this while Drake was napping and Drake did this while Kennedy was napping. I'm thinking we may need to get a second pink ball for when they are both awake and wanting it at the same time or we can learn about sharing really early. This is good because it shows that they are on track developmentally with discovering and becoming aware of the world around them.







2 comments:

  1. I knew this day would come and admire you for remaining dedicated to this blog this long! I will certainly be checking it on the day you have chosen to blog but I will miss my daily checks! Thanks....I feel like these babies are part of my life. As you haven't missed a day posting...I haven't missed a day reading! God Bless your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little one Rlan has that same ball but in orange and loves it lol! Too cute! They are so precious. We will deffinitely miss your nightly updates but I can completely understand how tough and exhausting it is to have to do it every night. I was the same way with my son nd had so many people wanting updates but by the end of the day I was utterly exhausted...and I only had one...I can't imagine how tough it is with two. I am so excited to see how great they are both doing! I will be checking in every Tues and Friday for sure. Make sure you set up a team for the 2013 March of Dimes -March for Babies Walk. This year will be our 75th Anniversary! Take care of those sweet babies. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete