Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Family Weekend

We had a short weekend, but the most wonderful weekend full of family fun! Drake and I went down to Dallas on Saturday morning for his Hyperbaric treatments and then we headed home to Tyler. Kennedy rode with Gran and Poppy to meet us at the house. Brian cooked a yummy crawfish boil for my entire family and his dad, brother, grandpa and grandfather. Saturday was my birthday and Sunday was Uncle Matt's. I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating my first birthday as a mom, but not as much as I will enjoy celebrating their birthdays. I wish I had taken more photos, but I am thankful to have gotten a picture which includes 4 Generations of Gilstrap guys!

Drake is adjusting to having his helmet, but he does manage to get out of it every single evening. They are creating a new helmet for him that we will try on Thursday. Hopefully this one will stay on a little bit better. He has really become quite the wiggle worm lately! It makes things more challenging, but I am loving every second of it!

Kennedy is such a delight! Brian has described her best, "She's a Big mess in a tiny package!" Her little smile and giggle keep us laughing day and night.





















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your happy weekend pictures, I was just saying a prayer for your little ones this morning! I pray all continues to go smoothly for you. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete