Tuesday, October 23, 2012

4 Months Old!

It's hard to believe Drake and Kennedy are 4 months old! Hopefully when we celebrate 5 months we will all be at home together. The progress our little angels have made since the day they were born is absolutely amazing.

Our day began early this morning with Drake's neuro-sonogram at 5:30am. When his doctor came in to go over the results, she said that she wished we had only seen the neuro-sonogram and not the MRI. The sonogram does not look as scary as the MRI. The good news is that he does not have excessive fluid on his brain and he will not be needing a shunt. The hearing screener came in this afternoon but it was during his feeding so she will come back another day this week. The hearing screening is meant to be performed while the babies are sleeping to get the most accurate results.

Tonight we had bath night...which Drake and Kennedy love! Below are pictures from our photo session yesterday. I'm so glad to finally have pictures of them together!

13 comments:

  1. Together! Precious photos. The last picture Drake is checking out Kennedy's pretty bow.

    Love ya,

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute man I wish I could snuggle them! !!congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of beautiful babies! I'm so glad your NICU stay us coming to an end! My twins have been home for almost 2 months after 5 1/2 months in the NICU. Don't blink, it's amazing how well they do at home with mom & dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stinkin' cute! Okay, I'm so glad to hear the good news on the neuro-sonogram, but I can't get over how cute these pictures are! That last one is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my these are so beautiful and the ones of them together are amazing! Prayers continue for smooth and steady sailing for your dear family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are absolutely precious! I love their cute onesies and Kennedy's adorable hair bow. Glad you all got a little better news with the sonogram too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news on sono! I was wondering all day!! God is so much bigger then that mri...He and Drake are going to do big things!
    Love LOVE LOOOOOOVVVEE the pictures!! They are both so cute but when put together its delightfully unbearable!!!

    4 mths down. I am confident this next big step of bringing miss k home-- and drake SOON after will be the easiest part...and THE BEST REWARD! you two are the most steadfast dedicated parents i know :-)

    Prayers continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I have never posted but I have been reading your blog ever since my sister in law, Jeanna who is your mom's cousin, Annie) told me about you all and the twins a few months ago. These pictures are so precious and made me cry but in a good way :) I can't believe how much you have all been through and how far the twins have come. I have been praying for the twins every night and will continue to do so especially for Drake. Glad the neuro sonogram showed good results. I have a 14 month old and when I read your blog it just reminds me how lucky I am and how precious every moment with your children is.
    All the best always,
    Liani Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable pics!! So glad to hear Drake's good news -

    ReplyDelete
  10. What precious, beautiful pictures! They are the sweetest! Praises for better than expected results on the neuro sonogram...that Drake is one special little boy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am IN LOVE with these pictures!!!! Annie they are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE those pictures!!!!! They are so adorable! Hugs to you all!

    Love Syd and Yvonne

    ReplyDelete