Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Doctor's Visits

Every week brings new adventures and more visits to various physicians. Today was a local trip to the pediatrician for their monthly Synagis Shot. Thankfully, next month will be the last one until next fall. It is always so hard to see them get this medication.

Their monthly weigh in went well. Drake was 13 pounds .05 ounces, and Kennedy was 13 pounds even! Wow, brother has taken a slight lead!! This is wonderful, as they should be gaining about 1 pound per month.

Tomorrow, Drake and I will be traveling back to Dallas with our nurse to see the pulmonologist. This always makes for a long day. We are hoping the doctor will feel Drake is ready to begin weaning the oxygen. Drake is definitely ready to be finished with the cannula because he manages to remove it from his face quite often. It will also be nice when we can move around the house with him without being tethered to a tube. Kennedy and Gran will hang out for another girls day tomorrow while we are gone. It is always interesting to hear how Kennedy handles having Drake and me away for part of the day.















6 comments:

  1. Love their sweet little animated faces!!! They crack me up- so much personality! Safe travels tomorrow... And good luck Gran!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting to see how much the babies are growing and how well they are doing. Thanks for keeping up your posts - I know it's an added chore but it helps us keep your precious little ones in our prayers. Kelly says hi and loves seeing the pictures. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Drake sleeping and holding the blankie with his little hand. I am glad that they are progressing so well. I continue to pray for all of you daily. I miss you!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! I can't believe how big they are getting. Kennedy is so expressive, and Drake's big eyes are so sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Drake and his blankie is the sweetest thing ever! I hope you find a good place to frame that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. ask doctors online

    ReplyDelete