Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Just Us

Starting tomorrow morning, it will be just mommy taking care of Drake, Kennedy & Hayes. Sadly, Lisa is out this week due to a death in her family, and our nursing agency wasn't able to find a fill in for us. Thankfully, Lindsey worked with us on Monday and Tuesday, and she will be back with us on Christmas Day. Drake has two therapies tomorrow morning and then he will have a little break until next week. Brian, Drake, Kennedy, Hayes and I will be traveling to McKinney for the day on Thursday to celebrate Christmas with my family, and then we will celebrate on Friday with Brian's side here at home. 

Lisa and I are really good about preparing for traveling as a team. This time I will definitely be making a list and checking it twice in preparation for our day trip to McKinney. We are planning our drive between Drake's breathing treatments and Hayes' feeds. Brian and I make a pretty good team, too, so I am sure we will be just fine.

Since we are making a day trip to McKinney, Christmas morning will be just us here at home with our three little munchkins! Kennedy is at a very fun age for Christmas and she is very excited, but I think Brian and I might be even more excited about seeing her reaction on Christmas morning! 

Our sweet nurse Lindsey captured some family photos for us after we brought Hayes home from the hospital, and I am happy to be able to share some of these. 
He thinks this is pretty cool!

He's growing up SO fast!

A mermaid princess!

Our sweet girl!

A little fun outside in this spring like weather!



1 comment:

  1. so beautiful merry Christmas to your family

    ReplyDelete