My doctor is monitoring me extremely closely...I go in every week. After one of my recent appointments and a consult with the high risk specialist, the decision was made to do a cerclage procedure just like my last pregnancy. At least this time it wasn't an emergency procedure, but rather a cautionary provision. I am quite restricted now and extremely thankful for Brian, my mom & our nurses who are all going above and beyond to help out.
Brian and I had planned an overnight trip to New Braunfels weeks ago, but we thought there would be no chance we could go after our scare with Drake and my surgery. Well, luckily things actually worked out! Drake bounced back to his regular status as quickly as he got sick, and with a borrowed wheelchair in tow for me, we headed southbound. It was a quick trip, but we still had a wonderful time! So thankful Mimi & Poppy were here with the kids as well as our sweet nurse Lisa who worked the weekend day shifts for us!
Praying this little guy stays put until fall!